Kirtan College NYC
June 1st to 3rd, 2018
Integral Yoga Institute: 227 West 13th Street, New York, NY 10011
This joyful weekend immersion is designed to explore the many facets of Kirtan and Bhakti Yoga, and to deepen your understanding and practice of the rich Indian devotional chant tradition. It is designed to support you in cultivating the means and tools to both make Kirtan a more significant part of your daily life and to gain more confidence to facilitate Kirtan for others.
The course includes:
- Methodology for practicing and leading Kirtan.
- Sanskrit mantra pronunciation and translation.
- Teachings and practices of the Bhakti Yoga tradition.
- Storytelling of the ancient myths of India.
- Musical support and guidance.
• A musical background is not required.
• The program is open to everyone!