Kirtan College at Yogaville
September 26th - 29th, 2019
Kirtan College at Yogaville: Satchidananda Ashram
108 Yogaville Way
Buckingham, VA 23921
This joyful immersion is designed to explore the many facets of Kirtan and Bhakti Yoga, and to deepen your understanding and practice of the rich Indian devotional chant tradition. It is designed to support you in cultivating the means and tools to both make Kirtan a more significant part of your daily life and to gain more confidence to facilitate Kirtan for others.
The course includes:
- Methodology for practicing and leading Kirtan.
- Sanskrit mantra pronunciation and translation.
- Teachings and practices of the Bhakti Yoga tradition.
- Storytelling of the ancient myths of India.
- Musical support and guidance.
• A musical background is not required.
• The program is open to everyone!