After dinner last night, I walked outside with my nephew as he was leaving. He is an amazing Soul who has overcome obstacles in his life to let his light emerge. Much of his strength comes from his passion for music. As we were parting, I said to him: “There is only one thing you will ever have to do in this life”. He asked what and I said: “Be Yourself”! I believe it is that simple. After we sift through fleeting thoughts, release conditioned beliefs, and resist impulses to be how society and others want us to be, what remains is an intuitive relationship to our authentic Self, and a direct connection to our inner guidance. Ultimately we find that being our Self requires no effort at all. After all, a rosebud does not need to look elsewhere to discover what it means to be a rose. That knowledge is contained within its very essence. So, I’ll say it again to all of you… BE YOURSELF!
- A Special Message from David on International Children's Day
- Returning to our Innocence
- UPCOMING EVENTS WITH DAVID
- New Album - The Beloveds - Released Today!!
- OREGON RETREAT MAY 5/6
- Upcoming Events with David!
- New York City February 3rd
- Love Peace and Freedom at Holiday Concert
- KRIPALU NEW YEARS BHAKTI BLISS
- AMERICAN SIDDHARTHA: THE MUSICAL
music yoga Kripalu David Newman Satsang Bhakti Zen Tea kirtan Love Love is Awake self-inquiry spring unconditional Love Durga das Coffee video Ganesha Neem Karoli baba