A story about how I kept my Heart Open in an "Uncomfortable" Situation...
I was seated on the airplane with an open seat next to me. The very last man to board, decided to take that seat! Being a man with a large frame, I was feeling a bit agitated that my comfortable trip from Philadelphia to Denver was now a cramped one. After taking some time to breathe and find my comfort zone, I let go of my resistance and opened my heart to engage with him. He was deeply curious about my spiritual journey and told me about his. As it turns out, he is a trainer of psychiatric service dogs. He teams companion dogs up with people who suffer from Alzheimers, PTSD, Aspergers, Autism, and more. We spent the rest of the trip discussing compassion, oneness, energy, love, service and self-surrender. When we left the plane, we hugged, and acknowledged silently the loving presence that dissolves separation and reveals oneness of heart <3 Davidheart emoticon
- New York City February 3rd
- Love Peace and Freedom at Holiday Concert
- KRIPALU NEW YEARS BHAKTI BLISS
- AMERICAN SIDDHARTHA: THE MUSICAL
- UPCOMING RETREATS
- Lakshmi's Gifts: Tax Day Release!
- David and Lisa Loeb Workshop at Omega
- 2nd Himalaya Indian Retreat Added
- Six Ways to Transmute Fear and Anger into Peace and Love This Year
- Kirtan College 2017!
Zen Tea Ganesha unconditional Love Neem Karoli baba Love is Awake spring Bhakti kirtan David Newman yoga Coffee Love video Satsang Durga das Kripalu music