A story about how I kept my Heart Open in an "Uncomfortable" Situation...
I was seated on the airplane with an open seat next to me. The very last man to board, decided to take that seat! Being a man with a large frame, I was feeling a bit agitated that my comfortable trip from Philadelphia to Denver was now a cramped one. After taking some time to breathe and find my comfort zone, I let go of my resistance and opened my heart to engage with him. He was deeply curious about my spiritual journey and told me about his. As it turns out, he is a trainer of psychiatric service dogs. He teams companion dogs up with people who suffer from Alzheimers, PTSD, Aspergers, Autism, and more. We spent the rest of the trip discussing compassion, oneness, energy, love, service and self-surrender. When we left the plane, we hugged, and acknowledged silently the loving presence that dissolves separation and reveals oneness of heart <3 Davidheart emoticon
- NEW LIVE VIDEOS
- 'The Heart of Bhakti' with David Newman on the Yoga Revealed Podcast
- A Special Message from David on International Children's Day
- Returning to our Innocence
- UPCOMING EVENTS WITH DAVID
- New Album - The Beloveds - Released Today!!
- OREGON RETREAT MAY 5/6
- Upcoming Events with David!
- New York City February 3rd
- Love Peace and Freedom at Holiday Concert
Neem Karoli baba Durga das yoga Kripalu Coffee music Love video Tour self-inquiry David Newman Zen Tea Satsang Interviews Love is Awake unconditional Love spring Bhakti kirtan Ganesha