Nourish Your Soul!
David Newman - Wednesday, December 16, 2015
No matter how much it may feel like our fulfillment comes from outside of us, it actually comes from within. Situations reflect and activate that which already exists within us. Realizing this is liberating in that we are no longer attached to the form in which our fulfillment comes, since we know that it always comes from the same source, within! This frees us to remain fluid with life’s changes and to attract forms of nourishment that truly align with our Soul’s purpose...
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- A Special Message from David on International Children's Day
- Returning to our Innocence
- UPCOMING EVENTS WITH DAVID
- New Album - The Beloveds - Released Today!!
- OREGON RETREAT MAY 5/6
- Upcoming Events with David!
- New York City February 3rd
- Love Peace and Freedom at Holiday Concert
- KRIPALU NEW YEARS BHAKTI BLISS
- AMERICAN SIDDHARTHA: THE MUSICAL
Love Neem Karoli baba Coffee self-inquiry Zen Tea Love is Awake unconditional Love video yoga Ganesha Durga das music kirtan Satsang David Newman Kripalu Bhakti spring