Nourish Your Soul!
David Newman - Wednesday, December 16, 2015
No matter how much it may feel like our fulfillment comes from outside of us, it actually comes from within. Situations reflect and activate that which already exists within us. Realizing this is liberating in that we are no longer attached to the form in which our fulfillment comes, since we know that it always comes from the same source, within! This frees us to remain fluid with life’s changes and to attract forms of nourishment that truly align with our Soul’s purpose...
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Jason Silva Experiences Kirtan!
- NEW YEARS AT KRIPALU
- Grateful Video Released Today!
- Josh Radnor Article in Thrive Global
- NEW LIVE VIDEOS
- 'The Heart of Bhakti' with David Newman on the Yoga Revealed Podcast
- A Special Message from David on International Children's Day
- Returning to our Innocence
- UPCOMING EVENTS WITH DAVID
- New Album - The Beloveds - Released Today!!
Ganesha Neem Karoli baba Zen Tea Kripalu yoga Love is Awake spring self-inquiry Love music Satsang kirtan video Bhakti Tour Interviews Coffee Durga das unconditional Love David Newman