Nourish Your Soul!
David Newman - Wednesday, December 16, 2015
No matter how much it may feel like our fulfillment comes from outside of us, it actually comes from within. Situations reflect and activate that which already exists within us. Realizing this is liberating in that we are no longer attached to the form in which our fulfillment comes, since we know that it always comes from the same source, within! This frees us to remain fluid with life’s changes and to attract forms of nourishment that truly align with our Soul’s purpose...
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- KRIPALU NEW YEARS BHAKTI BLISS
- AMERICAN SIDDHARTHA: THE MUSICAL
- UPCOMING RETREATS
- Lakshmi's Gifts: Tax Day Release!
- David and Lisa Loeb Workshop at Omega
- 2nd Himalaya Indian Retreat Added
- Six Ways to Transmute Fear and Anger into Peace and Love This Year
- Kirtan College 2017!
- North India Himalayan Bhakti Immersion
- Soul Traveller Radio Interview
Kripalu Coffee David Newman spring video Love Bhakti yoga Zen Tea Neem Karoli baba music unconditional Love Love is Awake kirtan Satsang Ganesha Durga das