Nourish Your Soul!
David Newman - Wednesday, December 16, 2015
No matter how much it may feel like our fulfillment comes from outside of us, it actually comes from within. Situations reflect and activate that which already exists within us. Realizing this is liberating in that we are no longer attached to the form in which our fulfillment comes, since we know that it always comes from the same source, within! This frees us to remain fluid with life’s changes and to attract forms of nourishment that truly align with our Soul’s purpose...
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Upcoming Events with David!
- New York City February 3rd
- Love Peace and Freedom at Holiday Concert
- KRIPALU NEW YEARS BHAKTI BLISS
- AMERICAN SIDDHARTHA: THE MUSICAL
- UPCOMING RETREATS
- Lakshmi's Gifts: Tax Day Release!
- David and Lisa Loeb Workshop at Omega
- 2nd Himalaya Indian Retreat Added
- Six Ways to Transmute Fear and Anger into Peace and Love This Year
kirtan Bhakti Neem Karoli baba Ganesha music Coffee unconditional Love video Love is Awake Love David Newman yoga spring Kripalu Satsang Zen Tea Durga das