Due to the heightened interest in the Philly area Zen Tea Satsangs, we’ve added two new dates: Sundays, February 1st & 15th. The full schedule through February is:
Sunday, January 25th. 10am – 12pm (Sold Out-Waiting List)
Sunday, February 1st, 10am – 12pm
Sunday, February 8th. 10am – 12pm
Sunday, February 15th. 10am – 12pm
• Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot as space is extremely limited.
• Zen Tea Satsang is an informal gathering with David exploring the nature of unity and love along with some enlivening tea tasting. David will offer insight and inspiration for nourishing one's inner longing for spiritual truth and for living with an open heart. By Donation.
- New York City February 3rd
- Love Peace and Freedom at Holiday Concert
- KRIPALU NEW YEARS BHAKTI BLISS
- AMERICAN SIDDHARTHA: THE MUSICAL
- UPCOMING RETREATS
- Lakshmi's Gifts: Tax Day Release!
- David and Lisa Loeb Workshop at Omega
- 2nd Himalaya Indian Retreat Added
- Six Ways to Transmute Fear and Anger into Peace and Love This Year
- Kirtan College 2017!
spring Love is Awake Neem Karoli baba music kirtan Kripalu David Newman Zen Tea Bhakti Satsang Durga das Coffee Love Ganesha unconditional Love video yoga